Monday, September 26, 2011

Berkley Eyewear: "You Look Gorgeous"

In Stock at Berkley Eyewear

Seraphin AD Campaign 2010

Ogi Eyewear Summer Ad Campaign 2011

You would have to be blind not to notice the ultra hip and functional appeal of eyeglasses lately.  In my styling work they have been a wonderful asset for fashionable story telling as well. 

If you are a discriminating customer in need of quality eye wear with personality and style, you must stop by Berkley Eyewear to see Lisa Gilbert.  That's exactly what I did when my vision became fuzzy and my need clear.  I was thrilled to find such an extensive selection of  designer frames to choose from along with the generous knowledge and help I needed to purchase my first pair of RX eyeglasses.  I'm still getting used to my new purchase, but already have another pair of frames on my wish list. 

I'm a huge fan of the Legre, Ogi, Seraphin, and Cinzia designer lines, however when I stopped into the shop last week for the "Girls Night Out" trunk show I also found a lovely selection of Revolution Beatles, and True Religion frames that were super cool.  If you can not find your preferred designer brand frame in the mix, it might be possible the quality has changed over the years and there are much better options available for the value.  Take time to look at what new designers are bringing to the market.  A future trunkshow visit is highly suggested for those super stylish options not easily stocked.

Most of my associates know I am not in the habit of blogging on local shops, but instead enjoy sharing leads on resources and people that bring value and Style to our community.  Berkley Eyewear is one of those gems and they are committed to making sure "You Look Gorgeous"!

No comments:

Post a Comment