Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Two Lovely Creatures One Dark Fashion Vision







Models Rose Suau and Janna Bisette
Photo shoot Styled by Me - AKA FreeStyle In Detroit
Collective Photo Project: Top 4 by Me (Alvita Lozano) The bottom 3 shots by Janna Bissette: LilacPop Photography

This photo shoot was the brain child of Rose Suau (Artistic Direction with an Advertising background), who came to me with an idea for a Scary Doll look she wanted to capture in photos. I don't think I would have ever come up with it myself, but of course when she sold me on the vision....I put the wardrobe together. I really do love the clothes in this shoot...I think they look fantastic on them. As you can see Janna and Rose, have amazing creative energy and it was a thrill to collaborate with them on this project. Janna is also an accomplished and prolific artist and photographer. We had unseasonably warm weather the day of the shoot and that was an additional blessing as this was an early November shoot. Thanks to Cheryl Salinas Tucker of ROUGE MakeUp and Nail Salon and Anna Latorre on Hair, we got so many lovely pics for our portfolios.


No comments:

Post a Comment