Friday, September 28, 2012

Bloomfield Hills Vintage Apparel Show: A Sneak Peek



What A Piece! 
It's a statment piece From Store B Vintage collection (Chicago)
If I were shopping this is the dress for me!

Oh how I want this dress!!! Perfectly classic with a twist, Geoffrey Beene From Store B Vintage collection (Chicago)

Loved this Floral and Velvet Ungaro Dress From Store B Vintage collection (Chicago)

Beautifully datailed Kimono from the Paris Shop


All Photos by Alvita Lozano

The Bloomfield Hills Vintage Apparel Show, a one day event is here tomorrow Saturday, September 29, at the Birmingham Unitarian Church (38651 Woodward Ave.) in Bloomfield Hills from 10 AM to 5 PM. This event is a biannual vintage dream spot for the seasoned style hunter and cost $5 dollars to get in.

The vendors bring out special back room inventory and include Paris Shop located in Royal Oak, MI, Store B Vintage from Chicago, IL, and Heads Up Vintage Collectibles from Pinckney, MI to name several. 

The photos above are a small sample of the quality and type of things you will find at the show.  This is definitely the spot to pick up a fabulous faux or real fur coat for the upcoming season, I noticed a hand full of dealers with a variety of beauties ready to go.  Chic, Hip, Glam, I found it all.  I hope you will swing by and see for yourself.  If you can't let me know and I'll put you in touch with the organizers for a future show.  Enjoy Vintage Divas!

No comments:

Post a Comment