Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mr. Song Millinery, Kentucky Derby In The News

Models: Jessica Phillips and Cami Beauregard

Models: Valerie Landwehr and Cami Beauregard

Ms Teen Michigan: Valerie Landwehr and I

Alvita, Valerie, Cami and Jessica smiling for Luke
Yesterday morning Luke Song gathered the four of us together for a Kentucky Derby segment on his latest work for Fox 2 news.  The photos are a few we snapped in the prep room at the station.  It was a lot of fun and I was impressed with these three young Women ( Valerie Landwehr - Ms Teen Michigan, Cami Beauregard, and Jessica Phillips ) they are so professional and charming. 
Most of you know I am no model and have never been on television, so keep that in mind and be kind. 
From Detroit with love to all you Derby fans and a huge thanks to Luke Song and Mr. Song Millinery for their wonderful work!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Camille, my Mom asked if I had a "Space Ship" on my head? LOL

    ReplyDelete